Applications to join WCP Subcommittee 2020 is now OPEN!
1. Design and produce communication material for members, including event banners/posters and flyers
2. Assist with the implementation and management of the WCP’s corporate identity and style guide to ensure a consistent and professional look in all marketing and communication material
3. Assist with the design and development of WCP’s digital platforms, including the University website and Facebook page
4. Assist with the uploading of all publications and Woman of the Week Interviews to WCP’s website
5. Assist the Executive Committee with major events and general marketing duties as required.
Knowledge in/willingness to learn how to use Canva
Knowledge & sufficient proficiency in Wix
Knowledge in Photoshop/Illustrator preferable but not mandatory
Applications close on Saturday, 29 Feb @11pm!