Applications to join the WCP committee in 2021 are now closed.
Look out for future available positions through our FB page
1. Design and produce communication material for members, including event banners/posters and fliers
2. Assist with the implementation and management of the WCP’s corporate identity and style guide to ensure a consistent and professional look in all marketing and communication material
3. Assist with the design, development and maintenance of WCP’s digital platforms, including the University website and Facebook page
4. Assist with the uploading of all publications and Woman of the Week Interviews to WCP’s website
5. Assist the Executive Committee with major events and general marketing duties as required
Proficiency in Canva and/or Photoshop/Illustrator strongly preferred
Knowledge and sufficient proficiency in Wix required
Proficiency in social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, MailChimp and HootSuite
Highly flexible, ability to work under pressure and meet strict, unexpected deadlines
Exemplar writing, editing, presentation and communication skills
Outstanding knowledge of WCP aims
Estimated time commitment:
4 -5 hours per week
Stay tuned for recruitment in Semester 2!
Applications are currently closed.