Applications to join WCP Subcommittee 2019 is now OPEN!
Look out for future available positions through our FB page
People and Culture Officer
The People & Culture Officer will be responsible, under the guidance of the Club Executive, for managing the internal process for committee members and supporting them to ensure the efficient and effective functioning of the Club.
This is a great opportunity if you are seeking to develop your organisation and management skills. This position provides you with a chance to work with people from different fields with diverse knowledge and backgrounds.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Oversee and manage the recruitment process for all committee members
• Monitor and encourage the attendance and involvement of committee members
• Track committee members’ progress on delegated tasks
• Resolve internal disputes and cultivate the enthusiastic and professional culture of WCP
• Facilitate the collaboration between sub-committees under instructions of the Club Executive
• Act as a point of contact — provide executives and committee members with advice in accordance with WCP’s goals and agenda
• Organise all internal committee events
• Assist Club Executives in committee handover procedures after Annual General Meeting
Key selection criteria:
• High level interpersonal skills with the ability to relate well to committee members of the Club at all level
• Ability to work both autonomously with a high degree of drive and in a team
• Good time-management and multi-tasking skills
• Well-developed organisational skills, high attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines
Flexible on a daily basis, likely 4-5 hours per week
For inquiries please contact: email@example.com
Applications close on Friday, 2 August (midnight).