Applications to join WCP Subcommittee 2020 is now OPEN!
Look out for future available positions through our FB page
1. Is able to take up duties of the Vice President of Commerce when they are not available/present
2. Plans, coordinates, and recruits committee members to manage a series of tasks and activities at the discretion of the executive members
3. Coordinates events at the discretion of the Vice President of Commerce and the executive committee
4. Provides timely and interesting advance information for club events, Woman of the Week (WoW), publications, social media, and mailings
5. Ensures strong leadership succession by identifying and recruiting new club volunteers
6. Provides mentorship to new officers
7. Collaborates with other members of the executive committee to create and execute exciting, interesting events for the club constituency
8. Works closely with the VP of Commerce to communicate and promote upcoming events
9. Should actively participate in all club affairs
10. Carry out any other duty given to the Officer under these rules or by the committee.
Sufficient knowledge and ideas in how the club can cater to its politics side through events, publications, Woman of the Week interviews
Positive attitude and willingness to put in the hard work
Applications close on Saturday, 29 February @11pm!