Applications to join the WCP committee in 2021 are now closed. Stay tuned for Semester 2 recruitment!
Look out for future available positions through our FB page
1. Assist in the planning, preparation and management of marketing materials
2. Evaluate content accuracy and quality of information across all marketing platforms
3. Assist with the development and maintenance of WCP’s digital platforms, including the University website and Facebook page
4. Assist with the uploading of all publications and Woman of the Week Interviews to WCP’s website
5. Attend and actively participating at meetings as required
6. Attend and assisting at WCP events
Highly flexible, ability to work under pressure and meet strict, unexpected deadlines
Proficiency in social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, MailChimp and HootSuite
Exemplar writing, editing, presentation, and communication skills
Outstanding knowledge of WCP aims
Photography skills are highly valued
Estimated time commitment:
4 -5 hours per week
Stay tuned for recruitment in Semester 2!
Applications are currently closed.