Applications to join the WCP committee 2020 are now OPEN!
Look out for future available positions through our FB page
People & Culture Officer
1. Participate in club events including O-week
2. Attend and actively participating in meetings as required
3. Promote events by notifying committee members of upcoming club engagements
4. Undertake recruitment processes including screening and interview of candidates
5. Communicate across multiple platforms to complete tasks efficiently
6. Adopt a grievance management protocol with appropriate discretion as required.
Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
Ability to work effectively both interpersonally in a team and independently
Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
Highly professional, committed and organised with respect to time management
Sustained levels of motivation and organisational skills
Broad and deep understanding of Women in Commerce and Politics’ core aims.
Estimated time commitment:
4 -5 hours per week
Applications close on Friday, 7 Aug @11.59pm!