People & Culture Officer
Your responsibilities as a People & Culture Officer at WCP will include:
1. Participating in club events including O-week
2. Attending and actively participating in meetings as required
3. Promoting events by notifying committee members of upcoming club engagements
4. Undertaking recruitment processes including screening and interview of candidates
5. Communicating across multiple platforms to complete tasks efficiently
6. Adopting a grievance management protocol with appropriate discretion as required.
Our ideal candidate would have:
Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
Ability to work effectively both interpersonally in a team and independently
Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
Highly professional, committed and organised with respect to time management
Sustained levels of motivation and organisational skills
Broad and deep understanding of Women in Commerce and Politics’ core aims.